Do you love helping people?
Have you found yourself wishing for more in your career?
Envision Fitness is on a mission to create a world class team of professionals helping people change their lives.
Thank you for your interest in working at Envision Fitness! My name is Eric Weiner. Envision
Fitness was founded on just that: a vision for a better kind of gym. It’s taken me four years – and
a lot of trial and error – to realize what that means. Businessman Richard Branson, founder of the
Virgin Empire, is famous for putting customers second. Who comes first? The team. Why? He
says, “Take care of your team, and they will take care of your customers.” Have you ever worked
in an environment like this before? Me neither. This is the fundamental reason why Envision
Fitness exists. To build the best possible team of elite professionals, working together to help as
many people as possible.
Where do you fit in? You will play an essential role in the strategy and growth of Envision
Fitness – cool, right? Not only will you be training current members, but you will also take
ownership of building your own business. In return, as your business grows, you will have the
opportunity to earn equity in the company! Meaning, you will join me in becoming a part-owner
of this company we are building together. Until now, only the tech industry has offered
ownership to their teams. It’s time for that to change.
How do you know if this is the right place for you to advance yourself and your career? To
begin, did you answer “yes” to those first 3 questions? Awesome start! Here are some additional
details when considering applying:
Your Roles, Responsibilities and Requisites (The 3 R's)
- First and foremost, to be a servant leader to the people who seek you out for help. Build
relationships with and be kind to them.
- Be prepared for, and able to adapt and think quickly on your feet.
- Develop programs for your clients. This may include home workouts, or plans for them
to execute on their own, in addition to their training.
- Be willing to train any member who books their time with you.
- Be able to lead in a group setting and teach Boot Camp classes.
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- You must be able to sell yourself, and your abilities. Training will absolutely be provided
on how, but the act of selling will be up to you.
- Have a positive personality, a long-term mindset and be ready to wear many hats.
- Bring ideas with you! You will be influential in the long-term growth of Envision
Fitness. As such, you will be given the freedom to experiment, and even to fail. “The
only person who never falls off the horse is the one who never gets on.”
Prerequisites of this Role
- Personality is 90% of it. Your ability to communicate, be positive, and to think quickly
and critically. Most importantly, that you love working with people!
- Personal Training Certification.
- CPR/AED Certification.
- Some personal training experience preferred.
- Some nutrition coaching experience is also a plus.
Compensation & Incentives
You will be compensated in as many as 6 different ways!
- Base Hourly
- Service Commission $$ you earn for performing a training session, nutrition
session, or boot camp class.
- Sales Commission $$ you earn for signing up a new member.
- Sales Bonus Based on how many members are designated to you.
- Retention Bonus Based on how long each member stays with you.
- Make Partner Earn ownership in the company. Based on experience, sales,
retention, and your overall contribution to Envision Fitness.