Twin Cities Gym Space For Rent
Envision Fitness is introducing an exciting opportunity for independent personal trainers looking to grow their business and clientele in a private gym setting. We strongly believe in ownership and that most personal trainers want to be their own boss, which is precisely why Envision Fitness was founded.
We have created a welcoming atmosphere where you, as an independent personal trainer, can fully concentrate on helping your clients achieve their goals. At Envision Fitness, we provide a supportive environment that is tailored to meet your needs and those of your clients. We can help you create your own business model and establish yourself under your own brand!
We strive to offer a premium training environment that promotes productivity and success. By choosing Envision Fitness, you can focus on what you do best—guiding your clients towards their fitness aspirations.
Why choose Envision Fitness?
- Private gym setting: Enjoy a more intimate environment with only 4-6 people in the gym at a time.
- Flexible schedule: Door access controlled by your phone, providing you the freedom to create your own schedule.
- No long-term contracts: A 60-day notice to cancel allows for flexibility in your commitment.
- Business growth: We won't ever cap your upside potential. Build your brand, grow your clientele, and maximize your income.
- Network with other established personal trainers.
We are currently offering three financial models to cater to both up-and-coming, established, and advanced trainers:
- "Up-and-Coming Trainer" - $600 per month -- For trainers with less than $5,000 in monthly revenue
- "Established Trainer" - $1,000 per month -- For trainers with monthly income between $5,001 - $8,500
- "Premier Trainer" - $1,500 per month -- For trainers grossing more than $8,501 in monthly revenue
- Must have an established and registered business, generating at least $1,200 in monthly revenue.
- Trainers are responsible for 95% of their own lead generation and sales. We may pass perspective clients to you that reach out to us via our marketing channels.
- Must have CPT (or higher) license, and CPR/AED certification.
- Valid personal liability insurance must be attained within the first month of starting.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to expand your personal training business in a supportive and private environment. Apply now and we look forward to meeting you!