What would you do if someone gave you an overlooked investment opportunity with minimal risk and guaranteed ROI? And what if that person guaranteed your projected return would positively impact your life in more ways than you could imagine? Would you jump at the chance to invest?
At Envision Fitness, we’ve got some great news for you: That investment opportunity is real, and each day, you have the opportunity to take advantage of it. But it does come with one catch: It requires work. What on earth is it? It’s your long-term well-being! And it’s the most important investment you’ll ever make. Why? We’re digging into the details below.
Good Health Creates a Ripple Effect
Long-term health isn’t just about achieving an awe-worthy physique; it’s about transforming your physical, mental, and emotional health to encourage overall well-being. And, when you take the time to invest in each of these areas, the return is bountiful.
Optimizing your health creates a positive ripple effect in every other area of your life — your career, your relationships, your recreational activities — you name it, your health affects it. Even if you’re not consciously aware of it, your health is the underlying driver behind everything you do (or don’t do) in life.
When your body is healthy and fit, you lower your risk of injury, chronic disease, and all-cause mortality. You sleep better, perform better, think better, and perhaps most importantly, you have more energy to be present and productive each day.
How Can You Invest In Your Health?
When it comes to investing in your health, you have a near-endless list of options — and not all of them involve a monetary investment. Your time, effort, and mindset work are investments, too, which means much of the work you put in won’t involve a trainer or a coach.
That said, when you invest monetarily, you’re far more likely to put in the effort, simply because you have skin in the game. No one wants to fork over a portion of their hard-earned paycheck and watch it go to waste, so for most people who want to improve their health, professional coaching is key. Here are a handful of ways you can invest in your health with Envision Fitness:
● Personal training. A professional coach will guide you through an individually customized training protocol designed with your unique health goals in mind. You’ll strengthen your body, improve your physical performance, and challenge your mind muscle, too.
● Weight loss classes. If you’re on a mission to shed excess weight and build the strong, functional body of your dreams, weight loss classes can help you achieve your goals. You’ll receive personalized nutrition coaching and learn healthy habits and mindset shifts to help you shed the weight and keep it off for good.
More importantly, you’ll also have a super supportive network of like-minded individuals cheering you on every step of the way. We’re all about community at Envision Fitness because we know how empowering a strong support network can be. If you’ve had trouble losing weight in the past, our compassionate team will help you create healthy lifestyle changes that stick.
● Group exercise classes. If you’re not a fan of solo workouts, Envision Fitness is the perfect place to get your exercise on. We conduct a variety of group exercise classes and fitness boot camps focused on improving your strength, stamina, and cardiovascular conditioning, and our supportive members and coaches ensure you never have to go it alone.
● Nutrition coaching. One of the foundational pillars of good health is proper nutrition, and at Envision Fitness, we teach you healthy eating habits that stick. We design our custom nutrition programs according to your unique goals and preferences, and we also teach you how to approach your diet from a place of mindfulness. If you struggle with emotional eating, we can help you kick the habit for good.
Beyond weight loss, muscle building, and proper nutrition, our team of personal trainers and nutrition coaches is committed to helping you improve your mindset around exercise, diet, and overall well-being. We know maintaining a healthy, functional body is hard work, and we also know it can be all too easy to fall off the wagon when you go it alone. That’s why, when you join our supportive, empowering community, we’ll do everything in our power to help you succeed.
The Far-Reaching Impacts of Fitness & Nutrition
Just in case you’re still not convinced of the importance of investing in your long-term health, take a peek at these staggering facts:
● According to the CDC, 60% of adults suffer from at least one chronic disease that could have been prevented through routine physical activity, proper nutrition, and healthy lifestyle habits.
● Cardiovascular diseases cause more annual deaths than all forms of cancer combined. Each year, over 800,000 people lose their lives to largely preventable cardiovascular complications.
● 40% of United States adults meet the weight criteria for obesity. Obesity is one of the greatest drivers behind many of the most common, preventable chronic diseases.
● According to the CDC, less than 10% of adults consume the recommended quantity of fruits and vegetables daily. Poor nutrition is a leading factor in chronic disease development, poor long-term health, and all-cause mortality.
Bottom line? Investing in your physical health and overall well-being can help you avoid falling victim to serious, long-term health complications. Remember: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
Looking for Fitness & Nutrition Coaching? Let Envision Fitness Be Your Guide
At Envision Fitness, we’re passionate about helping you achieve an incredible transformation — mind, body, and soul. No matter where you’re at in your health journey, our personal trainers and nutrition coaches are dedicated to helping you get to the next level. In our Hopkins, MN studio, we offer a variety of opportunities to help you maintain your long-term health, including personal training, nutrition coaching, weight loss classes, group exercise classes, and more.
To learn more about how we can help you invest in yourself and your well-being, give our team a call at 952-444-2791 or connect with us online. When you’re ready to start your health and fitness transformation, we’re here to guide you through it!